Artykuł w polskiej wersji językowej możesz przeczytać TUTAJ
Ideal image is the one that is not harmed. What does it mean? And how can it be harmed? Today, we present 13 methods of how to spoil something you work on for many years or you pay the bill so to have everything pretty, coherent and organized – starting with logo, ending with ordinary business card. Please, take it with a pinch of salt.
- Remember that the local supplier of leaflets that offers the project including, would do it ideally. It will be cheap, for sure. Do not blame the marketing message for being not clear.
- Show every project of the professional corporate image company – the business card, letterhead, roll up banners – to your chosen randomly employees and clients. Ask what do they think of it. Thanks to it you will get complete knowledge and choose the ideal project, and then you will cut the process of decision to the minimum. Persons asked will definitely tell you the truth.
- Spatial letters, most pretty designed and made, may stay glued conversely or unevenly. You do not even know, that the letter S may be such a problem, when it comes to installation. Their de-installation may demand renewing the elevation, but if you are an investor, you have a budget. The letters with the project including do not need the visualization and the map of the implementation. After all, everyone went to school and knows the alphabet.
- Order the extended website: with language versions, with news module, a newsletter. Remember that the not translated texts look best, and the latest news may be posted 3 years ago and would still be new.
- Use the so called portal e-mail addresses. The address of your office in your own domain is a too corporate attitude. firstname.lastname@example.org is better. The patient will definitely treat you and your office seriously. The other options for the e-mail address worth attention are: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Colours do not play the role here. Light green, dark one, yellowish one is still the same green. That is why put materials printed in different printing houses and designed by various graphic designers side by side each other, so the patient would see the difference.
- Answering a phone, you do not have to tell the name of the health facility. “Hello!” sounds intriguing and professionally. Just like the full-time official.
- Clothes and shoes in the office do not need to be clean; small marks will be unnoticed. What is more, a patient will not see black socks on your feet or patterned underwear showing through the overall. And do not clean the badge you wear.
- Latex gloves are for not having dirty hands. You do not need to take it off while answering the phone or using computer. A patient knows, after all, what is the cross infection and knows hygiene rules applied in the office.
- Hang on walls in the office everything you want. Stock images in the IKEA frames are the best, and the photos from the equipment supplier are even better – it is cheaper.
- On your website, show the beautiful office and a lot of medical equipment. This will help the patient get used to readiness of seeing a doctor.
- Always use a planner of visits with the logo designed and printed on it by the other company. Advertising of other products is your business aim. After all, a patient knows where he or she goes to the doctor. The calendars with the visit and tooth poster, little leaflet with the instruction how to take a pill for one’s heart or globules will be useful for everybody.
- When you do not have an idea what to put into a coffer or in other medium, for example on the height of 3 metres (hence approximately a metre over one’s head), put there many little writings or super-advanced QR code instead. Every patient brings a ladder with him or her, and will be willing to scan the code with a smartphone. And if you have many windows, you should hang a chain of coffer there. You will ensure not only light for neighbours, but also for passers-by. Besides, the project for coffers will be free, since it will be in the price of making of the coffer. The more linear metres, the more free projects. It is profitable.
The image is demanding. It is worth remembering that usually for the gadget, banner or coffer producer, the office is only the next client in their portfolio. What is important, the contractor takes no responsibility for a project accepted by the paymaster, even if this person would have to testify in front of medical association. Health care services are not a car or a shaver sale, hence the image of the office should be not only neat, but also unique and buoyant, and a name should be vibrant, but primarily, should take into account the law regulations. A wise contractor is a company which understands medical market and follows the guidelines which rule it.
Eng. Marcin Szumski